- 18 October 2018
- 8:30 - 16:15
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Understand the latest technology trends and master the skills that digital business transformation demands;
- Using big data for more informed healthcare strategic planning;
- Understand how the UK’s healthcare infrastructure can adapt to take advantage of Big Data;
- How the benefits of data-driven technology can be realised, its implication for the economy and how any associated risks can be mitigated;
- What the obstacles are to data driven healthcare and how they can be overcome;
- Find out how using digital technology can improve quality of care;
- How to create the right culture for large scale digital change;
- Recognising useful versus irrelevant data;
- How to use analytic software and data science to interrogate digital information;
- How are we using data now to predict what will happen in the future;
- Find out how to successfully implement effective data mining strategies;
- Discover innovative ways for healthcare to utilise the data they hold to improve products and services;
- Join us to network, develop new skills and gain insight into the evolving field of data science.
- Director of IM&T
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of IT
- Head of Information
- Head of Innovation
- Informatics & IT Manager
"It was really beneficial to learn about advances in technology and approaches in the sector"
"It was fantastic to see examples of innovation in the healthcare sector"
"I have gained a lot of ideas to take back to my organisation"
"I have gained ideas for innovation both on a small and large scale"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3814
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- GENERAL ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3000