- 31st October 2018
- 09:00 - 15:40
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Learn what it takes to develop and implement a successful digital strategy by hearing directly from leading figures within the sector
- Discover the power of data sharing and data analytics as a means of transforming how you operate and engage with your customers
- Develop your understanding of how you can meet your organisations financial priorities through innovative, digitally enhanced working practices
- Compare and contrast housing association digital strategies and decide which is the best for your organisation
- Understand how digital tools can be used to simplify the delivery of housing services
- Be able to adopt new methods of asset management and maintenance of buildings
- Network with 250 delegates and learn what their digital strategy is
- Chief Executive
- Chief Commercial Officers
- Head of Technology
- Head of Transformation
- Head of IT
"It was great to learn what work was being done outside of our organisation as regards digital inclusion strategies"
"I now know what the term ‘living online’ means and how I can be an enabler for our customers"
"I learned what the benefits of digital inclusion are, identified best practice and discovered heard a variety of really impressive case studies"
"Each speaker was very engaging, concise and interesting"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3814
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- GENERAL ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3000