- Select from a robust portfolio. You choose the products that enable successful outcomes today and in the future
- Install and
- Using technology to remove human
- Supporting NHS organisations in providing safer care and to reduce the number of patient safety incidents related to
- One of only five adult centres in the UK
- In addition to UHSM, only one other hospital in the country offering
- How it supports the business functions of healthcare organisations
- The role of coding in improving clinical decision making processes
- Furthering the knowledge and
- Maintaining surgical services in a time of increased pressure
- The role of Surgical Care Practitioners as
- Best practice
- Supporting the patient securely and comfortably
- Providing medical staff with the best possible access
- Ensuring successful procedures
- What is a Hybrid OR? Angio/Miyabi/Combi Suite
Why Attend / Join us
- Discover innovative new strategies for maximising the efficiency of operating theatres and learn from real life examples of successful best practice in action.
- Come and explore our exhibition, where leading manufacturers and suppliers of operating theatre technology will showcase exciting and innovative products. Enjoy the opportunity to examine and test new technology, learn how it can be used to improve standards and outcomes, and forge lasting business partnerships.
- Connect with over 200 high quality delegates who specialise in designing, using and managing operating theatres, problem solve shared challenges, and learn from the expertise of others.
- Attend a variety of topical seminars, engaging interactive activities, and keynote panel discussions with operating theatre specialists.
- Quiz regional and national experts from across the NHS on best practice and the latest solutions to common challenges.
Our London conference builds on the success of our previous conference delivered in Manchester which attracted a wide audience of operating theatre professionals. Delegates discussed the key issues and challenges facing operating theatre professionals and debated future changes facing the profession. Attendees heard from leading figures in the industry about ways to reform services and strategies for collaborating the private sector to ensure NHS operating theatres continue to lead the world in standards and patient satisfaction.
Register now / Pay By Debit/Credit card or Invoice with 30 days Payment Terms*
Operating Theatre Technicians, Surgeons, Operating Theatre Practitioners, Anaesthetists, Theatre Team Leaders, Theatre Managers, Theatre Directors, Surgical Care Practitioners, Surgical Assistants, First Assistant to the Surgeons, Healthcare Assistants, Theatre Support Workers, Assistant Practitioners, Hospital Operating Theatre Porters, Healthcare Assistants, Commissioning Heads, Heads of NHS, Directors of Public Health, Heads of Public Engagement, Directors of Commissioning, Heads of National/Regional Public Health Groups, Heads of Treatment and Prevention , Directors of Strategic Development.