- 4th December 2018
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
- From £325.00
Who Should Attend
- To better understand the duty placed on employers to ensure the health and wellbeing of its workforce.
- How to create a culture where all members of staff become more aware of our own mental health, other people’s mental health and how to cope with our own and other people’s mental health when it fluctuates.
- The role of employers in creating a positive and supportive workplace culture, free from stigma.
- Find out how to ensure your workforce is healthy and engaged.
- Discover initiatives on how to reduce workplace stress.
- Learn how to develop the right environment that encourages positive wellbeing.
- Hear from examples of best practice which can then be adopted in your place of work.
- Identify opportunities and strategies for supporting the health and wellbeing of the staff.
- Understand the potential that workplace architecture has in promoting a happy, healthy workforce.
- Discover the impact of physical activity on employee wellbeing and how workplace initiatives can encourage better health.
- Find out how to produce, implement and communicate a mental health at work plan.
- Explore how those responsible for staff wellbeing activity can use research findings to develop priorities for the workplace.
- Directors of HR
- Heads of Employee Engagement
- Heads of Employee Wellbeing
- Heads of HR
- Health and Well-being advisers
- Occupational Therapists
"It was really beneficial to learn about the latest initiates and approaches in the sector"
"The day was very informative and thought provoking"
"The content and quality of the speakers was excellent"
"This was a great event to network with a large number of like-minded professionals"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3814
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- GENERAL ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3000