- 23 October 2019
- 8:30 - 16:15
- New Adelphi Theatre, University of Salford - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Understanding the challenge of data management and analysis, and the need for revolutionised digital infrastructure.
- Understanding the main challenges of volume, velocity and variety of the big data
- Learning about successful applications of the AI in data analysis, as well as the limitations of the method
- Outlining the benefits of the single database
- Learning about successful data analysis projects in healthcare settings, and how they improved patient outcomes
- Understanding the financial challenges and limitations in the use of big data
- Understanding the importance of measurable impact of data analysis on patients
- Learning about how new technologies in partnership with data analysis and the AI can be implemented in the NHS
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Clinical Data Fellow
- Data Analyst
- Data Quality Improvement Officer
- Data Quality Manager
- Data Scientist
- Data Standards Specialist
- Digital Performance Analyst
- Director of Technology and Business Solutions
- Head of Business Analytics
- Head of Clinical Informatics
- Head of Data
- Intelligence Manager
- Quality Improvement Manager
- Radiology Informatics Coordinator
- Research Data Analyst
- Senior Analytical Manager
- System Developer
- Technical Architect
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"It was really beneficial to learn about advances in technology and approaches in the sector"
"It was fantastic to see examples of innovation in the healthcare sector"
"I have gained a lot of ideas to take back to my organisation"
"I have gained ideas for innovation both on a small and large scale"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 2390
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 6918