- 12-13 September 2019
- 09:30 - 16:30
- The Lowry, Salford - Directions
- £249 +VAT
- Understand the impact of disability and disadvantage on access to Mental Health services.
- Explore prejudice and discrimination faced by people with special communication needs.
- Develop insight into challenges faced by deaf people in society and healthcare.
- Learn about language dysfluency, deprivation and impact on mental health.
- Consider adapted treatment programmes with positive outcomes.
- Questions and discussion opportunities with the Chair and Dr Glickman.
- Analyse approaches to the assessment of capacity issues within a legal framework.
- Understand and reflect on complex societal issues for the delivery of services.
- Opportunity for international networking with a critical mass of professionals.
Communication Support Workers
Sign Language Interpreters
Speech and Language Therapists
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.