- 23rd April 2019
- New Adelphi, University of Salford - Directions
- £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Reviewing the progress the government is currently making working alongside tech industries, businesses, universities, colleges and schools.
- Exploring how the latest technology can be used to improve higher education and classroom learning.
- Making the most of digital services and understanding what services are associated.
- Understanding to what extent digital technology can help enhance the student learning experience.
- Implementing the best digital resources and facilities for the disabled community.
- Planning ahead and utilising digital learning analytics in order to anticipate how your organisation will cope with the stigma of student mental health.
- Incorporating social values across all technological plans and projects.
- Offering lively discussions on topics such as E-Safety, digital services, learning analytics, student and staff learning experience, digital learning resources and the digitalisation of the higher education landscape.
- Looking at the best way to plan, manage and deliver digital learning infrastructures.
- Learning from sector-leading real-life, best practice case studies.
- Network with delegates from across higher education institutions and discuss action-orientated solutions you can implement for your organisation.
- Chief Information Officer
- Dean of Technology/Educational Schools
- Digital Literacy and Enhancement Manager
- Head of Computing
- Head of Content and Safeguarding
- Head of Operations
- Head of Technology
- IT Manager
- Learning Support Manager
- Media Technology Development Manager
- Principal Lecturer for Student Experience
- Project Officer
- Senior Lecturers
- Technical Director
- Technology Entrepreneurs
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 4204
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385