- 30th January 2019
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Uncover the true extent of the mass cyber-attack on the NHS and how to manage the impact.
- Gain an overview of the Government’s £1.9 billion National Cyber Security Strategy and what it means for your organisation.
- Review the recent mass cyber-attack on the NHS and identify what lessons can be learned from best practice case studies.
- Find out how to manage cyber risk and recover in the event of an incident.
- Explore how you can assess your organisations data and cyber security practices to support preparation for and respond to data and cyber security incidents.
- Learn how to identify vulnerabilities, uncover suspicious behaviour and block malicious activity.
- Understand the importance of digital skills and create a culture where cyber security is being considered at all levels.
- Have your questions answered by leading IT and cyber security experts within the healthcare sector.
- Associate Directors of ICT and Informatics
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Cyber Intelligence Officer
- Emergency Planning Officer
- Heads of Information Governance
- Heads of IT
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"This event set out a clear understand of the importance of setting security standard across all level at my organisation"
"This was a great opportunity to see smart working practices"
"I have gained new ideas for innovation both on a small and large scale"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3814
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385