- 17th January 2019
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Understand the National Programme ambition to halve healthcare associated Gram-negative bloodstream infections by March 2021
- Learn from examples of best practice used by leading NHS organisation that have successfully reduced the number of health care acquired infections.
- Have a full understanding of the threat that antibiotic resistance poses to the NHS and public health in the UK.
- Understand the role of different areas of the NHS have to play in preventing and managing the spread of infections.
- Learn how infection rates can be cut with better hygiene and improved patient care in hospitals, surgeries and care homes.
- Discover the latest innovations in technology and how they are improving outcomes in infection prevention.
- Discover new technologies and techniques which can help reduce the number of infections.
- Network with other delegates from across the healthcare sector and compare different approaches to infection control.
- Directors of Infection Prevention & control
- Assistant Directors of Infection Prevention & Control
- Heads/Lead Infection Prevention and Control
- Nurse Consultants Infection Prevention and Control
- Infection Prevention and Control Nurse/Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Infection Prevention and Control
- Consultant Microbiologists
- Surveillance Nurses
- Director of Facilities
- Facilities Managers
- Estate managers
- Infection Control Doctors/Managers/Experts
- Risk/Governance Managers
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"It was really beneficial to learn about current initiatives in place across the nation"
"It was fantastic to see examples of innovation in the healthcare sector"
"The programme was really relevant and provided potential solutions to daily challenges within my department"
"I have gained ideas for innovation both on a small and large scale"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3814
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385