- 4th February 2020
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Manchester - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
*This Conference is CPD Accredited*
- Discover innovative new strategies for maximising the efficiency of operating theatres and learn from real life examples of successful best practice in action.
- Come and explore our exhibition, where leading manufacturers and suppliers of operating theatre technology will showcase exciting and innovative products. Enjoy the opportunity to examine and test new technology, learn how it can be used to improve standards and outcomes, and forge lasting business partnerships.
- Connect with over 200 high quality delegates who specialise in designing, using and managing operating theatres, problem solve shared challenges, and learn from the expertise of others.
- Attend a variety of topical seminars, engaging interactive activities, and keynote panel discussions with operating theatre specialists.
- Quiz regional and national experts from across the NHS on best practice and the latest solutions to common challenges.
- Evaluating how the bullying culture can be removed in Operating Theatres
- Improving moral and wellbeing of theatre staff
- Understanding the impact of diverse patient safety improvement activities
- Creating a safety culture through effective implementation of the 5 steps to safer surgery
- Learn how to professionally challenge authority in the operating theatre environment
- How to build resilience in Operating Theatres
- Consider the effectiveness of your Trusts major incident plan in the Operating Theatre
- How to prepare for a CQC inspection
Operating Theatre Technicians, Surgeons, Operating Theatre Practitioners, Anaesthetists, Theatre Team Leaders, Theatre Managers, Theatre Directors, Surgical Care Practitioners, Surgical Assistants, First Assistant to the Surgeons, Healthcare Assistants, Theatre Support Workers, Assistant Practitioners, Hospital Operating Theatre Porters, Healthcare Assistants, Commissioning Heads, Heads of NHS, Directors of Public Health, Heads of Public Engagement, Directors of Commissioning, Heads of National/Regional Public Health Groups, Heads of Treatment and Prevention , Directors of Strategic Development.
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385