- 14th February 2019
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Manchester Central Convention Centre - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
*This Conference is CPD Accredited*
- Discover innovative new strategies for maximising the efficiency of operating theatres and learn from real life examples of successful best practice in action.
- Come and explore our exhibition, where leading manufacturers and suppliers of operating theatre technology will showcase exciting and innovative products. Enjoy the opportunity to examine and test new technology, learn how it can be used to improve standards and outcomes, and forge lasting business partnerships.
- Connect with over 200 high quality delegates who specialise in designing, using and managing operating theatres, problem solve shared challenges, and learn from the expertise of others.
- Attend a variety of topical seminars, engaging interactive activities, and keynote panel discussions with operating theatre specialists.
- Quiz regional and national experts from across the NHS on best practice and the latest solutions to common challenges.
- An overview of the current pressure operating theatres in the UK are under.
- An understanding the role government can play to alleviate staffing shortages in operating theatres.
- Strategies for delivering an efficient operating theatre pathway from pre-assessment through theatre to discharge using electronic theatre management.
- Understanding the impact of the risks associated with introducing a 7 day NHS.
- Ensuring that even in times of over capacity, the best operating theatre care can be given.
- Improving performance through Simulated Practice and Assessment – understanding the role of technology in operating theatres.
- Understanding The Assistant Theatre Practitioner (ATP) Scope of Practice – knowing the benefits of this process.
- How to use cell salvage technology effectively to improve operating care for the patient.
- Understanding the role that robots are taking in operating theatres in making them safe and effective, for all that need them.
- Ensuring staff development can be attained through new skills, delivering a sustainable, multi-skilled workforce.
Operating Theatre Technicians, Surgeons, Operating Theatre Practitioners, Anaesthetists, Theatre Team Leaders, Theatre Managers, Theatre Directors, Surgical Care Practitioners, Surgical Assistants, First Assistant to the Surgeons, Healthcare Assistants, Theatre Support Workers, Assistant Practitioners, Hospital Operating Theatre Porters, Healthcare Assistants, Commissioning Heads, Heads of NHS, Directors of Public Health, Heads of Public Engagement, Directors of Commissioning, Heads of National/Regional Public Health Groups, Heads of Treatment and Prevention , Directors of Strategic Development.
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385