- 22 May 2019
- 09:30 - 16:30
- Manchester - Directions
- £99 +VAT
“The NHS wants to empower the public to take more control of their own healthcare. It’s incredibly positive that over 15 million, or over 25% of, patients in England are signed up to online services in their GP practice and so many are going online to order repeat prescriptions and book GP appointments.” – Juliet Bauer, chief digital officer, NHS England
GPs are on the frontline of an NHS struggling to cope with an aging population with increasingly complex care needs. The General Practice Forward View, published in April 2016, commits to an extra £2.4 billion a year to support general practice services by 2020/21. The plan sets out ambitious proposals to boost recruitment, invest in technology and create GP practices that are fit for purpose.
ONECPD’s the fifth annual Primary Care Conference will share examples of plans to reduce workload, expand the workforce and showcase how investment in technology and estates will improve patient care and access.
Join us for the Primary Care Conference where leading experts from across the health sector will provide unique insights into the challenges and opportunities posed by the proposed changes to the NHS and what this means for your organisation.
- How can the GP partnership model help transform general practice and benefit not only patient but staff?
- How can integrated care systems improve services for patients?
- Hear about the latest digital innovations in primary care and how new technologies improve patient outcomes
- See best practice examples of achieving the Five Year Forward View
- Find out how improving infrastructure and estates in primary care is benefitting patients
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 2390
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 6918