- 6th June 2019
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Manchester - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Reviewing the progress, the Department for Education and its executive agencies including the Education and Skills Funding Agency are currently making with educational investments and discussions surrounding whether equal levels of funding will be allocated to schools, academies and colleges in the future through The National Funding Formula.
- Understand how to best position your organisation for capital funding forecasting and The Priority School Building Programme.
- Get new ideas on how to enhance the learning experience of your classrooms by upgrading buildings and creating safe and eco-friendly environments in order to help pupils with disabilities and mental health conditions.
- Planning and utilising best practice example frameworks for building construction to help aid classroom capacity issues and standards.
- Incorporating collaboration across local and central government, schools, colleges and academies into all business planning strategies to enhance classroom and both student and staff experience.
- Employability and enterprise: how to look after and equip staff for the future of work.
- See what the future looks like for school buildings and facility maintenance.
- Looking at the best way to plan, manage and deliver school buildings’ projects.
- Offering lively discussions on topics such as: pupil safeguarding and productive learning environments, facilities management, Brexit and managing staff retention through upgrading environmental conditions.
- Network with delegates and leading professionals from across both the public and private sector and discuss action-orientated solutions which you can implement for your institution.
- Associate Director for Education Team
- Business Manager Facilities
- Chair of Governors
- Deputy Head of Capital Projects
- Director of Capital Projects and Estates Strategy
- Director of Finance and Operations
- Director of Property
- Education and Capital Manager
- Estates Director
- Estates Officer
- Facilities Manager
- Finance and Premises Manager
- Group Director of Estate Development
- Head of Client Relations
- Head of Education Client Services
- Head Teacher
- Head of Technical Services
- Head of Service for School Organisation
- Head of Maintenance
- Programme Delivery Lead
- Regional Head for Free Schools
- School Governor
- School Organisation and Capital Investment Officer
- Senior Architectural Designer
- Senior Project Manager
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 7301
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385