- 13th November 2018
- 09:30 - 16:30
- Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Understand the current state of security in the higher education sector.
- What changes can be made to university security to improve the student experience?
- Understand the importance of identifying and dealing with mental health issues.
- See how a wider approach to student safety, which takes into account the whole student experience, could be the answer.
- How universities can incorporate student mental health into their safety and security strategies.
- Understand the business case for increasing student safety and how a positive reputation can boost recruitment and retention.
- What changes can be made to university accommodations to improve the student security? Identify opportunities to collaborate with outside agencies including the police, the NHS and local authorities.
- How is the latest technology transforming our approach to security?
- Join us to network, develop new skills and gain insight into the evolving field of security.
- Pro vice chancellors
- Chief Security Officers
- Heads of Security
- Directors of Estates
- Directors of Facilities Management
- Heads of Procurement
- Head of Campus Security
- Security Manager
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 7301
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385