- 6th November 2018
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
- Discover interventions that will make sure that your SEN provision is as effective as possible
- Consider the strands of SEN reform and how successful they have been
- Understand the importance of collaborative care and collaborative responsibility
- Building collaborative practice between schools and practitioners in the area of SEND
- Discussing how to increase the range of provision and improve its sensitivity and responsiveness to the changing individual educational needs
- Evaluating how best to represent the best interests of those with SEND
- Improving the skills and knowledge of staff by contributing to the professional development of staff in schools, colleges and support services
- Case studies from primary and secondary phases on their journey to achieving high quality policy provision and outcomes for pupils with SEND
Delegates who will have an interest in this event will include: special education providers, SEN teachers, SENCOs, head teachers, directors of education, social inclusion managers, children and youth services directors, directors of schools and learning, and social workers drawn from local authorities, central government departments, schools, health services and the voluntary and private sectors.
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385