- 04 June 2020
- 09:30 - 16:10
- Manchester - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Gain an update on the current national landscape of SEND provision
- Discuss the impact of the Education Inspection Framework on SEND provision
- Analyse lessons learnt from the Timpson review on school inclusion and how to practically apply this in SEN provisions
- Explore best practice examples from organisations improving outcomes for SEND pupils
- Learn how to operate on a “value for money” basis and maximise funding in the delivery of SEND provision
- Hear from, engage with and question industry leaders on the future of the SEND sector
- Directors of Education
- Directors of Schools and Learning
- Directors of Special Educational Needs
- Heads of SEN
- Head and Deputy Head Teachers
- Inclusion Service Managers
- Qualifications and Assessment Leads
- Regional Education Directors
- Teachers and SEN Teachers
- Senior Education Advisors
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"I found it really interesting and it gave me insights into SEN. As I am a new SENCO, I value the experience of others"
"A great overview of SEND at the moment. Great for updating knowledge and understanding the SEND issues from other professionals’ positions"
"It helped me to realise that my vision of SEND, seeing the holistic child and not a set of data is a good vision to have"
"It was a very valuable day providing ideas, information and time to reflect"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 2390
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 6918