- 21 May 2019
- 09:30 - 16:10
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
- Hear from, engage with and question high-level speakers on the national priorities for the SEND sector
- Learn about the outcome of the Timpson review into school exclusions and its impact for your organisation
- Gain information on the new Ofsted Inspection Framework and consider how best to prepare for inspections
- Have the opportunity to contribute to a panel discussion focusing on the major issues currently facing the sector
- Understand how to build collaborative practice between schools and practitioners working within SEND in mainstream and alternative settings
- Gain insights into how assistive technology can effectively support SEN students
- Attend workshops targeting different key stages to gain insights into how best to support all SEN pupils across a range of themes
- Consider ways to bring together health and social care and education professionals to promote a whole-school approach to the mental health and wellbeing of your school
- Share best practice and think creatively about overcoming challenges through collaboration
- Network with colleagues and contribute to wider thinking on the future of SEN in England
Delegates who will have an interest in this event will include: special education providers, SEN teachers, SENCOs, head teachers, directors of education, social inclusion managers, children and youth services directors, directors of schools and learning, and social workers drawn from local authorities, central government departments, schools, health services and the voluntary and private sectors.
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"I found it really interesting and it gave me insights into SEN. As I am a new SENCO, I value the experience of others"
"A great overview of SEND at the moment. Great for updating knowledge and understanding the SEND issues from other professionals’ positions"
"It helped me to realise that my vision of SEND, seeing the holistic child and not a set of data is a good vision to have"
"It was a very valuable day providing ideas, information and time to reflect"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 7301
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385