Sponsor Speaker Presentation Proposal Form
This form needs to be completed by all sponsor/seminar speakers prior to the event and submitted. Please fill in the below details of your proposed presentation within one week of confirming your intention to partake in the event.
These details will be reviewed by our team who will work with you to ensure that your presentation and speaker is appropriate to the overall themes of the day. Please refer to the Sponsorship Guidelines at the end of this form.
This approach will help your organisation gain greater interest from delegates and a better ROI from your involvement.
Speaking slot or seminar slot
If your package includes a presentation slot you can be at the forefront of the agenda and develop your prestige. A speaking slot enables you to convey key messages and raise your profile amongst industry and public sector leaders. Our guideline can help make sure that your presentation has the biggest impact possible both in terms of how you are received by the audience and the invited speakers.
• A presentation, not a sales pitch. At our events, delegates have paid to hear from the leading thinkers, influencers and practitioners. In our experience, the quickest way to lose an audience’s attention and interest is to structure your talk as a sales pitch. We can promise you that if you do not heed this advice your impact as an organisation will be extremely limited and likely result in the audience switching off and not engaging with what it is you have to offer, no matter how viable you believe the solution to be.
• Focus on the practical with real learning benefits, not the theoretical or the abstract; leave that to the academics!
• Think about what can delegates do that would make the biggest difference to their organisation or workplace.
• As an organisation, we want to help move the agenda forward and we want to make a difference. By highlighting new thinking and new ways of working we can provide solutions to challenges facing the public sector.
• Use case studies and previous examples of proven solutions that you have provided public sector organisations with. Presentations that demonstrate improved outcomes and explore real-life examples are the most memorable, most valued and most likely to win more business.