- 09:30 - 16:30
- Manchester - Directions
Who Should Attend
- Planning and utilising best practice example frameworks for data and analytic projects.
- Exploring how the latest technology and software can be used to improve information management, data collection, data governance and data security.
- Making the most of being compliant with legal and ethical standards and understanding the risks and consequences associated with this.
- Assess the risks of managing different genres of data and how these risks can be mitigated through utilising the cloud.
- Learn how to adopt an analytical platform to ensure your business is utilising appropriate data sources.
- Incorporating collaboration across employees’ skills set and the implementation of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding to what extent cloud security management can help reduce business costs in the long-run.
- Embrace being a digital business in order to remain relevant and competitive in an ever-changing industry.
- Enhance your workplace environment through recruiting specialised professionals in order to create workplace efficiency and save costs in the long-run.
- Incorporating ethical social values across workplace infrastructures and in all plans and projects.
- Realise the benefits of migrating towards one analytic platform.
- Apply data science technologies and methodologies to consumer research to deliver deeper, faster insight within your infrastructure.
- Offering lively discussions on topics such as: data management, bridging the gap amongst big data analytic platforms, addressing the industry’s skills shortage, artificial intelligence, data privacy and security and the requirement of synchronising data sources.
- Looking at the best way to plan, manage and deliver data analytic projects whilst upholding data quality, consistency and reliability of information.
- Learning from sector-leading real-life, best practice case studies.
- Network with delegates and leading professionals and discuss action-orientated solutions which you can implement for your organisation.
- Represent your company’s data in a visual manner to ensure effective clientele communication.
- Take action now? If not, when?
- Application Development Manager
- Artificial Intelligence Architects
- Artificial Intelligence Engineers
- Business Engagement Officer
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Chief Analyst Officers
- Chief Artificial Intelligence Officers
- Chief Data Analytics Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Data Privacy Officers
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Research Officers
- Cognitive Copywriters
- Community Engagement Manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Analysis Faculty
- Data Architects
- Data Evangelists
- Database Managers
- Data Operations Manager
- Data Scientists
- Directors of Artificial Intelligence
- Directors of Machine Learning
- Director of Product Engineering
- Finance Directors
- Full Stack Developers
Head of Analytics
- Head of Business Intelligence
- Head of Business Intelligence and Optimisation
- Heads of Data
- Head of Innovation and Information Management
- Industrial Professionals
- Information Governance Manager
- IT Developer
- IT Manager
- Lead Data Scientist
- Research Director
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Lecturer in Computing
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Solution Architect
- UX Designer
- Web Presence Manager
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385