- 12th February 2019
- 09:30 - 16:30
- Manchester - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
• Understand the importance and severity of trains reducing hydro-carbons to prevent further emissions being released into the atmosphere by switching to electric-run trains by 2040.
• Understand how the inflated cost of ticketing is being utilised to transform the efficiency of railway travel.
• Learn how your city’s railway transport is being transformed for future generations and how you and your organisations can be part of this transition.
• Revising the progress the government and Network Rail has made since the 2017 strategy.
• Exploring how the latest digital technology can be used to enhance railway efficiency and overall customer experience.
• Making the most of railway prices and understanding what costs are associated.
• Network with delegates from both the public and private sector and discuss action-orientated solutions you can implement for your organisation.
• Incorporating social values across all plans and projects
• Offering lively discussions on topics such as: digital technology, railway facilities, disabled access, energy efficiency and the social implications of transport.
• Looking at the best way to plan, manage, and deliver railway projects.
• Learning from sector-leading real-life, best practice case studies
• Head of Rail
• Head of Strategy
• Director of Transport
• Chief Executive Officer of British Transport
• Head of Travel Group
• Business Development Manager
• Sustainable Travel and Transport Manager
• Transport Planning Manager
• Strategy and Policy Officer
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385