- Wednesday 06 November 2019
- 09:30 - 16:45
- Manchester - Directions
- £99 +VAT
- Gain insight into the new Ofsted Inspection Framework and what education leaders need to consider for a SEND provision in the future
- Awareness of the core standards expected by Ofsted when assessing SEND provisions during school inspections and how to prepare for inspections
- Hear about the lessons learnt from the Timpson review on school inclusion and how to practically apply this in SEN provisions
- Understanding how to provide immediate solutions for pupils that require special additional support prior to medical diagnosis through a holistic approach
- Practical strategies to include parental involvement in SEND pupils’ schools. Insight into establishing an effective partnership that bridges the gap between parents, pupils and schools
- Evaluation on how to build an effective on-site SEN service. identifying strengths, weaknesses, or areas of improvements of current SEN provision.
- An opportunity to contribute to a panel discussion on the future of SEND and the day to day challenges that the sector is currently facing
- Hear from, engage with and question industry leaders on the future of the SEND sector
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"“I found it really interesting and it gave me insights into SEN. As I am a new SENCO, I value the experience of others.”"
"“A great overview of SEND at the moment. Great for updating knowledge and understanding the SEND issues from other professionals’ positions.""
"“It helped me to realise that my vision of SEND, seeing the holistic child and not a set of data is a good vision to have.""
"“It was a very valuable day providing ideas, information and time to reflect.”"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385