- 08 May 2019
- 09:30 - 16:30
- Manchester - Directions
- From £99 +VAT
Who Should Attend
- Revising the progress, the UK government and non-executive bodies are currently making with educational investments and discussions surrounding whether a government led strategy will come to light.
- Exploring how the latest e-Procurement technology can be used to improve department infrastructures and save money in the long-run.
- Making the most of being compliant with ethical sustainability and data analysis.
- Understanding to what extent Brexit will impact higher education and procurement departments’ day-to-day business.
- Enhance your workplace environment through enhancing your leadership by teaching your employees the importance of adopting soft skills.
- Planning and utilising best practice example frameworks for procurement specifications.
- Incorporating collaboration across national and regional university procurement infrastructures into all plans and projects in order to enhance student experience.
- Offering lively discussions on topics such as the supply chain process of supplier and buyer management, how to strive having low departmental funding and obtaining adequate resources due to staff grading, e-Procurement technologies and the desire for a government led higher education procurement policy.
- Looking at the best way to plan, manage and deliver procurement projects as well as monitor emergency orders.
- Learning from sector-leading, real-life, best practice case studies.
- Network with delegates and leading professionals from across both the public and private sector and discuss action-orientated solutions which you can implement for your institution.
- Acquisition Managers
- Assistant Director of Finance (Corporate Procurement)
- Assistant Director – Infrastructure and Procurement
- Business Development Manager
- Category Lead – e-Procurement Technology Products
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Commercial Director
- Commercial Manager
- Facilities Directorate
- Finance Managers
- Head of Commercial
- Head of Operations
- Heads of Procurement
- HR Operations
- Management Consultant
- Procurement Managers
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385