- 28th March 2019
- 09:00 - 16:30
- Adelphi House, Salford - Directions
Who Should Attend
- Government’s pledge to fund the NHS with £412m to transform technology in hospitals, to improve care and give more patients access to health services at home
- Find out how the NHS can improve its uptake of new technology
- Hear how other organisations are tackling the challenges of interoperability and how this can be applied
- Find out how best to engage your organisations staff, including clinicians in relations to the uptake of new technologies
- Hear from NHS trusts that have successfully implemented new technologies in their everyday roles and embraced change
- See examples of effective information sharing between healthcare provision, clinicians and citizens, to improve patient outcomes and quality of care
- Find out how your workforce can embrace change and be skilfully equipped to deliver the digital future in care
- Understand how advances in innovation will offer greater integration and collaboration to better serve future generations of patients
- Listen to an update on the progress of Global Digital Exemplars and other trusts digital progress without GDE funding
- Associate Directors of ICT and Informatics
- Chief Information Officers
- Clinical Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Information Governance
- Heads of IT
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
"Very engaging event whilst also providing highly knowledgeable speakers"
"It was fantastic to see examples of innovation in the healthcare sector"
"I gained a good overview of the plans by different organisations in moving forward with their digital aspirations"
"This conference gave me a greater understanding of how digital technology can transform the health and social care services"
- EXHIBITION ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3814
- DELEGATE TICKET ENQUIRIES
0161 295 3385